IPL Skin Rejuvenation Facial
Specifically targets fine lines, wrinkles, veins, acne, freckles, sun damage & hyperpigmentation.
3-6 sessions recommended.
Full face & neck $249
Full face, neck & decolletage $349
Includes light peel/IPL/masks/LED & serums.
• Darkening of the skin pigment, purplish/black tints, as well as crusting of the pigmented area, may occur as part of normal post-treatment healing. Crusting will flake off, and while redness and swelling may also appear, these symptoms usually resolve in 3 to 7 days.
• For acne treatments, clients may experience a deepening in colour of the treated area, tenderness, and intense redness and swelling. This may last for 5 to 10 days.
• Significant swelling and redness may occur for up to 24 – 48 hours post-treatment. It is not uncommon for patients to experience swelling in the under-eye area for the first few days post-treatment. This swelling will subside.
• You may also experience redness and slight warmth emanating from the treatment area for the first 24 hours post-treatment. This is a normal part of your skin’s post-treatment healing response. However, excessive or severe pain is unusual; if this occurs, immediately notify the clinic.
• If post-treatment discomfort is mild, you may immediately return to your regular activities.
• Avoid hot baths, saunas and pools for the first two days following treatment, as bacteria found in these environments could cause an infection.
• Avoid applying ice or cooling compresses to the treated area, as the heat emanating from the skin is the body’s natural healing response.
• Moisturiser may be applied 24 hours after each treatment. Moisturiser should then be applied regularly throughout the course of your treatment program.
• After 24 hours, most patients are able to apply make-up to hide the pinkness of the skin. It is important that you remove all make-up at night. Do not sleep with make-up on the treated area.
• Always use a broad-spectrum sunscreen. Sun exposure, tanning beds, and artificial sunless tanning lotions should be avoided in the treated areas.
• Clients should prioritise long-term skincare to optimise their rejuvenated post-treatment appearance. We offer a program for long-term facial skin maintenance.
• Contact the clinic immediately if you experience increased facial swelling, or redness spreading beyond the treated area.