Smooth, injectable gel made from synthesised hyaluronic acid (a substance that occurs naturally in the skin). Fillers offer plumpness, volume & hydration, relaxing the appearance of lines & creating a naturally refreshed appearance.
Fillers typically last between six to 18 months and can be reversed with another injectable medication if needed.
Skin boosters (fine lines/hydration)
Facial fillers - cheeks, tear trough, marionette, chin etc.
*includes complimentary topical numbing (as required) & post-care pack.
30-minute full-face consultation & treatment planning
Consultation (one-off consult fee or redeemable on treatment) $99
•Bruising can occur and after the local anaesthetic wears off you may feel some tenderness, this is normal
• Ice packs can be applied to help reduce pain and swelling. In most cases swelling will resolve in a few days time
• Hirudoid or arncia cream can help resolve a bruise
• Paracetamol is recommended for any pain; anti-inflammatory medications like aspirin or ibuprofen are not recommended as they increase your likelihood of bruising
• No alcohol or exercise for the rest of the day
• Avoid makeup (including lipstick or lip gloss) for the rest of the day to reduce the risk of infection
• Don’t rub the treated area for a week– no facials, massages or pressure to the treated area
• If you have a history of cold sores we recommend famciclovir (ask a local chemist) to reduce the likelihood of an outbreak after your treatment
• If at any point you notice significant pain greater than what is expected, white or patchy discolouration at or near the site of injection or any changes to vision or other significant concerns please contact Nurse Ange immediately on 0416 107 131.
Please schedule a follow up appointment if desired after two weeks.
As with any medication and injection, side effects can occur with dermal fillers. These include redness, pain, lumps and bruising at the injection site. In rare cases, infections and vessel occlusion have been reported.