As we continue to navigate this 'new normal' with COVID-19, we ask you to ensure you follow the guidelines below before entering the clinic:
- Bookings should be made in-line with NSW Health requirements for attending indoor venues.
- QR-code check-in may be mandatory on arrival to the clinic.
- Masks may be compulsory in the clinic (until the point of treatment)
- If you are sick, have any cold or flu-like symptoms, or have been a close contact with anyone/venue with COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, please wait two weeks after your 7-day isolation period before visiting the clinic.
- If you arrive at your appointment with COVID-19 symptoms, you will be declined treatment and required to present a negative COVID-19 test before your next appointment.
- Please remove all makeup before attending your appointment as this is an infection risk.
- Please come to your appointment alone.
- If you've had your vaccination booster, please wait two weeks before dermal filler treatment
- We will be taking additional safety measures to keep all our clients (and nurse Ange & Tash!) as safe and healthy as possible, including:
- Cleaning and disinfecting clinic equipment and shared surfaces between every client
- Wearing masks during some appointments
- Ensuring good hand hygiene & wearing gloves for all treatments
- Confirming appointments ahead of time & checking for COVID-19 symptoms and possible exposure
- Ensuring only one person is in the waiting area at any time
- Doing weekly RAT tests