Effective, non-surgical treatment to smooth lines and wrinkles on the face of both men and women.
Anti-wrinkle medication, made of a natural, purified protein, is injected just under the skin, temporarily relaxing wrinkle-causing muscles.
Noticeable improvements can be seen in five-14 days, with the results lasting around three months.
Frown & forehead
Frown, forehead & Crow's feet
Small areas - brow lift/gummy smile/lip flip/chin drop
Masseter (jaw clenching)
Nefertiti neck lift
• Don’t rub the treated area today – no facials, massages or pressure to the treated area
• Don’t apply make up for 4 hours – although unlikely it can increase the risk of infection
• Stay upright for 4 hours post treatment and try to sleep on your back the first night
• No alcohol or exercise for the rest of the day
• For any pain we'd suggest paracetamol; anti-inflammatory medications like aspirin or ibuprofen are not recommended as they increase your likelihood of bruising
• Hirudoid or arncia cream can help resolve a bruise
• Treatments take up to 14 days to take full effect. If after two weeks you have more movement than you would like, a "top up" with extra product injected to the area may be performed, at an additional cost.
Please schedule a follow up appointment if desired after two weeks.
For most patients, any side effects of anti-wrinkle injections are temporary and limited to the injection site. Side effects can include pain, stinging, bruising, swelling or redness, local muscle weakness (including drooping eyelids or eyebrows), headaches and itching. Please note forehead movement typically returns around 6-8 weeks due to the nature of the muscle.